1) An assembly of multicultural women
2) A creative, multi-layered platform
3) A unique set of resources and programs to meet the diverse needs of women
4) A place where women everywhere are celebrated, recognized, and supported
5) A place where women can grow, personally, professionally, and spiritually
1) Artists|Authors|Photographers & Art Enthusiasts (via the Canvas Expressions platform)
2) Women with amazing stories of challenge and triumph (via the Phenomenal Woman platform)
3) VIP Members and Guests (via the Signature Event & Program Platform)
4) Women who love to serve others (via the Community Service platform)
5) Battered Women’s Shelters (via the Canvas C.A.R.E.S. Charity Initiative platform
The Canvas for Colorful Women, Inc. became an official entity in the Spring of 2016 when two dynamic and pioneering women avowed to embark on a collective mission to positively impact and empower the lives of women globally...
The Canvas for Colorful Women, Inc. is a multicultural collective of professional women as well as an empowering forum that endorses the values of creativity, total wellness, and cooperative economics. It is a multi-layered platform for women who live purposeful and intentional lives. It is a space to learn, grow, work, serve, and heal – creatively and honestly
Whitney Sherrill is an author, educator, and motivational speaker who has dedicated her life’s work to inspiring young minds and encouraging others to live their best lives through the expression of their personal truths. She is a multi-lingual lover of the arts whose upcoming goals include an international women’s empowerment workshop series and public speaking tour.
Khadijah “Seven” Abdullah, M.S. is an experienced and highly reputable spiritual guide, counselor, and life coach. Her work in communities across the nation and her commitment to the spiritual elevation of women are unparalleled. Her extremely impactful “A Wonderful Approach” radio show airs every Wednesday night at 8pm on BlogTalkRadio.com, and she has changed countless lives via this powerful platform
● Motivating Mantras
● Acknowledgment of the Divinity Within
● Peaceful Communication
● Sound and Sober Character
Each month, we highlight and celebrate one phenomenal woman whose life and work is an inspiration to women everywhere…
A charity bracelet drive whose proceeds directly benefit the women at our established network of battered women's shelters.
A platform for aspiring authors, artists, and photographers who produce inspiring work for and about women.
Copyright © 2019 The Canvas for Colorful Women, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.